Police Ask for Public's Help in Credit Card Theft
County police release photos of five suspects using a stolen credit card at various locations in Severna Park and Pasadena.
Anne Arundel County Police are asking for the public's help in solving a crime that involved the use of a stolen credit card at various locations in Severna Park and Pasadena.
Police were called on Thursday, Aug. 18, for a report of credit card fraud and theft. Officers learned that the victim lost her credit card in the parking lot of the CVS/pharmacy at 28 Magothy Beach Rd. in Pasadena.
Police believe that the card was picked up by suspects and used at several area stores to make purchases.
Video surveillance photos of the suspects making purchases at Harbor Liquor on Benfield Road in Severna Park accompany this story.
Police describe the five suspects as:
- White man, late teens/early 20s, wearing a red T-shirt and khaki shorts.
- White man, late teens early 20s, wearing a white T-shirt and dark shorts.
- White man, early 20s, green “John Deere” hat, white T-shirt, dark shorts.
- White man, early 20s, black baseball hat, black shirt, dark shorts.
- White woman, late teens/early 20s, blue shirt, jean shorts, long brown hair.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information on this incident is asked to contact Corp. Dziwanowski of the Eastern District at 410-222-6145 or Metro Crime Stoppers at 866-7LOCKUP, Text “MCS plus your message” to CRIMES (274637) or visit the website at www.metrocrimestoppers.net.