Top 5 Stories: H.S. Musicals Take to Stage
Here are some of the top stores from March 5-9.
Chesapeake and Northeast High Schools had a busy week. While students were singing and dancing; an athletic director was returning. If you missed these headlines, Patch has you covered.
Here’s a look at the top five stories from March 5-9 (in no particular order)
- Northeast High School Theatre Group wrapped up their production of Hairspray. Patch sat down with several members of the cast and the show’s director to get their thoughts on the performance.
- Chesapeake High School’s principal Frank Drazan addressed the heightened security at the schools this week in the form of a letter on the school’s website.
- Patch shared the story of a firefighter from Pasadena who helped rescue a man who jumped from the Severn River Bridge.
- Chesapeake High School opened their musical Anything Goes on Thursday night. The final showing will be on Saturday at 7 p.m.
- After two months, Chesapeake High School athletic director Chip Snyder was reinstated and will be back to his duties on Monday.