Friday’s tides at the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis: high tides at 7:17 a.m. and 7:57 p.m.; low tide at 1:02 a.m. and 1:50 p.m. Find tides around the Bay by searching here.
2. AROUND TOWN » 5 p.m.—SRYA Duck Race Fundraiser (Chesapeake Beach)
3. YOU SAID IT » Have you ever wished there was a way to spread the good news about what is happening with your teams and events at your school? Patch has created a new place just for you: Share News About Your School's Sports Teams on Anne Arundel Patch
4. ICYMI » Foley Takes Over the Reins at Fort Meade
5. PATCH HOW-TO » A few notes about our new Patch sites:
They work best with Google Chrome as your web browser. Try using Chrome if you are having trouble navigating the site or uploading and posting on Patch.
If you are adding a blog or event to the site, ALWAYS save a copy in another format. It's a great thing to do in case your computer freezes, the site slows down or you accidentally hit the delete button.
- Did you receive a "spam" rejection? If our "spambot" caught your post, email your community editor Susan Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org for help
__________________________________________» Follow AACountyPatch on Twitter for more countywide news!