.
News Alert
Police Issue Silver Alert for Man Missing After…

Pasadena Houses Fire Causes $115,000 in Damage

The fire on Maryland Road Monday evening was caused by unattended cooking, a fire department spokesman said. No one was hurt.

A house in Pasadena suffered $115,000 in damage Monday night following a fire caused by unattended cooking, fire department officials said.  

Division Chief Keith Swindle of the Anne Arundel County Fire Department said firefighters first responded at about 7:30 p.m. Monday to the 8400 block of Maryland Road. It took about 40 firefighters 20 minutes to get the blaze under control. 

There was one person in the house at the time but they escaped safely, Swindle said. 

ed W_ January 29, 2013 at 05:15 PM
thanks for being on top of these.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something