Tuesday marks voting day for primary elections. It is a big day for Pasadena Republicans who will cast a vote for their party’s presidential nominee.
Here is a complete list of polling stations in the Pasadena area.
- Bodkin Elementary School—8320 Ventnor Rd.
- , B Side—4804 Mountain Rd.
- —4798 Mountain Rd.
- Community United Methodist Church—8680 Fort Smallwood Rd.
- —8615 Fort Smallwood Rd.
- Fort Smallwood Elementary School—1720 Poplar Ridge Rd.
- George Fox Middle School—7922 Outing Ave.
- High Point Elementary School—924 Duvall Highway
- Jacobsville Elementary School—3801 Mountain Rd.
- Lake Shore Elementary School—4531 Mountain Rd.
- Lake Shore Volunteer Fire Company—4498 Mountain Rd.
- —8128 Artic Dr.
- Pasadena Elementary School—401 Pasadena Rd.
- Pasadena United Methodist Church—61 Ritchie Highway
- Riviera Beach Elementary School—8515 Jenkins Rd.
- Sunset Elementary School—8572 Fort Smallwood Rd.
- VFW Post #2462—1720 Bayside Beach Rd.
If you are unsure which polling place you should cast your vote at, check out this link.