Family owned and operated for 25 years, Cookie's Kitchen is comfortable and welcoming. Seating is available at the diner style bar or tables, and you can take out meals.
With close ties to the community, Cookie's frequently hosts fund raisers and other events; a recent one involved dinner, a live band and door prizes provided by the Fire Department. All proceeds went to the building of the new Cisco Center. Their award-winning breakfasts come highly recommended, especially the fresh omelets and thick sausage gravy.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6am - 8:30pm; Sat, 6am - 1pm; Sun, 6:30am - 1:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entry ramp on the right side of the building.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Breakfast
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Diner
- Signature dishes: Hamburgers - voted best in town by Maryland Gazette
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Omelets, Sausage Gravy, Sweet Tea
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 14
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual