The former Gibson Island Country School, Eagle Cove has been in existence for more than 50 years, offering students a different, yet refreshing, approach to learning. With grounds that offer students breathtaking views of Gibson Island and the Bay, Eagle Cove is a Maryland Green School. Students can expect to do adventurous things for certain classes, such as releasing oysters, growing submerged aquatic vegetation, and raising terrapin turtles in class.
- Fax: 410-255-0416
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 8 am - 5 pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp, parking
- Founding Date: 1956
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Accreditation/licenses: AIM
- Parking: Free lot
- How engaged is the school with the community?: This is a Maryland Green school.
- What makes this community special?: "The ECS journey takes place on what may be the most beautiful campus setting in Anne Arundel County, if not Maryland, on the Magothy River and the Chesapeake Bay."