Seaside Restaurant Pasadena
Seaside Restaurant specializes in Chesapeake Bay blue crab cooked just about every way possible including crab imperial, soft shell crabs, crab fluff, crab cakes and the area's famous steamed hard shell crabs.
Although crab is its specialty, Seaside does offer other menu options such as rockfish, flounder, orange roughy, shrimp, lobster, oysters, scallops, barbecued ribs, filet mignon, pasta dishes and combination platters.
The dining room is casual with photos of local points of interest and sports figures displayed throughout. Diners can watch one of several flat-screen televisions from any table in the restaurant but the sound is kept at a lower setting to allow a quiet, relaxing meal as well.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, 7am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking and ramps available.
- Founding Date: 1992
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.theseasiderestaurant.com/menu.php
- Specialties: Steamed hard shell crabs, crab cakes
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Maryland crab cakes, crab imperial
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Steamed hard shell crabs
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 23
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Happy Hour, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual