The Turning Wheel is a unique shop that sells crystals, books and incense and carries a cornicopia of information on the occult and alt-religions. The store is located on northbound Route 2 behind Bob Evans and Jiffy Lube.
- Hours: Tue - Fri, 12pm - 8pm; Sat, 10am - 7pm; Sun, 12pm - 6pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There are sidewalk ramps.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Books, crystals, knives, ornaments
- Services: Classes
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- New/used: New
- Number of newspaper titles: 5
- Number of magazine titles: 5
- Wi-Fi: None